Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) a vital investment for your organization or is it just another unnecessary marketing expense? That’s a valid question that we often hear when speaking to healthcare executives. To find out whether SEO makes sense for your healthcare company (or to build a case if you need to), join Stewart Gandolf and Grant Simmons as they discuss:
- Are prospective customers and patients really searching online for the healthcare solutions you offer?
- How do we adapt our SEO strategy based on your brand, competition, audience, or goals (e.g., patient acquisition)?
- What are the SEO "critical success factors?"
- How can SEO create a positive ROI?
- What metrics must be tracked to demonstrate success?
- How long does it take to get SEO results?
- How much do you need to invest to have an impact on KPIs?
- How do you build the right team, with the right people, to get the results you deserve?
- What are the SEO best practices we need to follow and common SEO mistakes we need to avoid?