As COVID-19 transitions into the endemic phase, it’s now time for you to transition your marketing from “crisis mode” to “opportunity mode.”
Today’s leading addiction centers have not only adapted to the most recent shifts in healthcare, but they’ve also reset for growth in response to the latest changes in consumer behavior and marketing and advertising.
Today, your addiction center is uniquely positioned to become a patient-centric haven for people in need more than ever before.
Watch our latest webinar as we share what’s changed behind the scenes in all aspects of addiction treatment marketing and business development. Plus, we offer real-world strategies and tips on how to reset for growth beyond COVID-19.
Our webinar will cover:
- The impact of COVID-19 during the emergency-response phase of the pandemic.
- The latest updates in Google, Search, Local Search, Consumer Behavior, Branding, Insurance, Telehealth.
- Practical integrated marketing strategies to implement in 2022-2023, including an integrative approach with:
- Paid Search, SEO & Local SEO
- Paid Social Media + Programmatic
- Traditional Advertising
- Call Center Strategy & Training
- Business Development
- Tracking Analytics & Attribution