Marketing that Gets Results for Audiology Practices
Reaching Today’s Hearing Care Patients
In the professional services related to audiology and hearing loss, everything has changed. Baby boomers are aging. Hearing loss is more common among people in their 30s and 40s. The effect has been a dramatic change in today’s typical patient. This means audiologists, specialists, ENTs and device makers can no longer focus their marketing and advertising toward the “traditional” patient of the past.
To Compete, You Must Be Different… and Noticeable
On the technology side, the capabilities of modern hearing devices are significantly improved, giving more options to more people. This further changes how professionals should communicate with their prospective customers and patients. In addition, competition is fierce, not just from national chains, but also among local providers.
With this changed and competitive reality, hearing-care professionals need to differentiate themselves, cut through the cluttered field, and give prospective customers/patients a reason to choose them. The competition already knows this, and some of them have considerable marketing budgets.
So, how to rise above the noise, get noticed and have a chance to earn and keep customers’ trust? The answer: Informed, tailored and proven marketing strategies.
That’s where Healthcare Success Comes in.
Informed, Strategic and Effective Marketing
We specialize in proven promotional and communications methods and branding for audiologists and hearing instrument specialists to help them reach their audience and offer the highest-quality hearing care. Our experts will help you:
• Understand and reach your target market. In spite of the technological advances in the past decade, baby boomers remain doubtful. This is why a convincing and compelling message is critical.
• Properly train your sales executives. The older-American market requires close attention and value in service. These consumers’ habits and response mechanisms are different from the general market.
• Explore and identify the most effective marketing options. Our specialists will develop a plan for different types of media (Internet, email, direct mail, print ads, etc.), with attractive offers and pricing plans.
• Develop a sound Internet marketing strategy to maximize the potential of your website in capturing new clients and referrals.
• Maximize and create publicity with effective public relations techniques specific to the practice and the profession.
Ethical Strategies to Grow Your Reputation and Practice.
Backed by decades of experience in audiology and hearing-instrument marketing, our strategists and consultants recommend the most effective solutions for your unique situation and needs. From all-inclusive marketing campaigns to vital publicity and public relations, we apply our expertise to help you:
• Maintain a high standard of ethics
• Effectively reach your target audience
• Enhance your reputation
• Grow your practice profits
• Counteract aggressive competition and
• Achieve marketing success.
Ready for marketing with measurable results? Call us at (800) 656-0907.