Market your GI practice strategically to overcome its discrete challenges.
For more than 20 years, our strategists and consultants have helped gastroenterology practices overcome their business challenges and compete, succeed and thrive. We do this by taking a scientific approach to developing an experienced-based, highly strategic marketing plan.
We begin with a thorough diagnosis, an examination of all the factors that affect your gastroenterology practice, from internal issues to external forces. We then develop and help implement a gastroenterology marketing plan with specific content marketing strategies and tactics based on prior successes and designed to help you:
- Attract patients from the Internet, where they are through expert SEO marketing
- Attract more referrals and strengthen existing referral relationships
- Increase patient loyalty
- Change your case mix
- Advertise directly and effectively to your target audience via advanced gastroenterology PPC marketing tactics
- Increase marketplace and medical-community awareness of your practice, services and brand
We’ll also help you:
- Budget appropriately for GI marketing that gets results
- Put smart DIY marketing tactics to use immediately
- Implement your marketing plan effectively, starting with a dynamic gastroenterology website design
Developing the right gastroenterology marketing plan based on measured results and good ethics.
A key component of our scientific approach to gastroenterology marketing and advertising is tracking your marketing results. Our strategies and tactics are based not just on our marketing professionals’ experience but also measured outcomes. The right medical marketing plan for your GI practice will strive to engage patients, build relationships, engender trust, and more by leading with what we know works. And we know what works in GI marketing because we track the results and continue to learn from them.
One important tactic we know that works is to always be (and be perceived as) ethical in all that you do. Ethics are the centerpiece of our approach to healthcare marketing and marketing, just like they are for the care you provide.