Challenge is opportunity. Market your family practice strategically.
While rife with uncertainty, the current state of primary care creates opportunity for family practices. There are fewer doctor-owned practices, presenting an opening for independent family practitioners to differentiate themselves from larger, less personal or compassionate practices. Also, there are always dissatisfied patients looking for an alternative, and the disarray and confusion (and looming uncertainty) contribute to a sense that the quality of care has diminished.
Our experienced, expert strategists, consultants and developers know that family practice marketing success depends on a customized, targeted plan. We work with you to determine the specific goals, needs and competitive environment of your family medicine practice. Then we create a strategic marketing plan that differentiates you, conveys a unique and compelling brand, and communicates to your specific target audience why they need your family practice care.
Comprehensive marketing services and a proven, scientific approach.
With comprehensive medical marketing services and our proven, evidence-based approach to family practice marketing, we develop a strategic plan based on the details of your practice, marketplace, target audience, demographics and more. Then we craft a plan designed around your needs and goals to change or grow your practice as needed. Using proven, ethical strategies and tactics, we can help you…
- Attract patients from the Internet, in part through SEO for medical practices, content marketing and Social Media
- Drive patient inquiries with advertising (print, radio, web)
- Create a powerful, attractive brand that builds trust and loyalty
- Build and extend your reputation among patients and referrers
- Deliver a cogent, unified message that differentiates your practice from your competitors
- Inform patients about your services, approach, style, experience, credentials
- Train your staff on internal efficiencies and how to make the most of your marketing efforts.
Let us help you attract more of the patients (and referrals) you want as well as higher-paying reimbursable, cash, elective and ancillary cases… without compromising ethics or integrity.