Grab your audience’s attention, then convince them to choose you.
Of course, the general dentistry office that manages to win the contest for patients’ attention must then convince these patients to believe, trust and then respond to the marketing message. This is made more difficult by the reality that more than one-fifth of Americans face significant challenges accessing the dentistry care they need. Some lack coverage. Others simply can’t afford dental care. Still others have transportation obstacles. So how can general dentists overcome these problems and draw more patients to their doors? Answer: marketing, specifically strategic marketing.
Overcome your practice challenges with the help of experienced experts and an evidence-based approach.
At Healthcare Success, our veteran dental office marketing experts have helped hundreds of general dentistry practices market themselves strategically, uniquely and effectively. In fact, strategic thinking and a completely individualized approach are the keys to marketing a general dental practice successfully.
In addition, our approach to marketing is scientific, meaning that we use strategies and tactics that are known to be effective based on our prior experiences and the data we collect about the in-market performance of these tactics/strategies. We also perform thorough, diligent assessment of all issues that influence your practice and its challenges so that we have a complete understanding.
Then we develop a strategic marketing plan, including a dynamic content marketing strategy that targets your audience’s needs and sensibilities as they relate to the needs and goals of your practice.
Comprehensive dental office advertising and marketing services to meet all your needs.
With comprehensive marketing consultation, training, planning, development and implementation, we have the ability to help your dental practice with virtually any need. We will recommend specific strategies and tactics based on your needs and what we know works with marketing challenges like yours, choosing from such services as:
- Brand development – Positioning, naming, logo development, message planning, vision, mission, etc.
- Internet marketing – Websites, search engine optimization for dentists, pay-per-click and online advertising, reputation management, web video, Social Media and more
- Advertising – Print, billboard, radio, television, media planning
- Marketing communications – Brochures, physician bios, service-specific marketing materials, etc.
- Internal marketing – Patient communications, patient referral-building, reactivation strategies, trust- and loyalty-building, etc