One of the secrets to creating a successful healthcare marketing program is to simply identify and use the strategies and tactics that work. There's less risk in knowing and using the right “proven” strategies. All you need to do is to collect many years of direct knowledge, practical experience and documented resullts from doctor and hospital marketing efforts throughout the nation.
Sounds easy enough, right?
Well…the truth is, it’s a lot easier said than done. And if you don’t have a spare decade or two to do the research, we can offer a time-efficient option that you’ll prefer. In fact, it's something you can't afford to miss.
Recently we captured an enormous amount of our professional marketing experience and information in a new educational series. It’s a seven-part educational presentation that includes many of the effective marketing strategies that we’ve used to help thousands of healthcare practices and hospitals grow and attract new patients. It's authoritative, and it's free.
Here are seven reasons that marketing minded doctors, administrators, hospital executives and healthcare communications professionals will not want to miss this Continuing Marketing Education course.
1. There’s no cost or obligation. It takes about ten seconds to ask for the full series online. Part one is immediately available for viewing, and the others will arrive within a few days. They’re all complimentary. We normally reserve these strategies and tactics for our clients and private consultations, but—for a limited time only—we’re making them available to our regular readers at no cost.
2. CME – Continuing Marketing Education. The full series is an information-packed healthcare marketing course that is normally available only at professional training events or national association seminars. It’s practical, tactical and real-world material that can be used to improve your marketing today.
3. Video One: Scientifically reduce risk and maximize profitability. Lonnie Hirsch drills down on the four elements in Using Scientific Marketing to Attract Patients. This includes the why-and-how of a healthcare marketing plan.
4. Video Two: Secrets to recovering lost revenue in phone inquiries. Practices and hospitals typically lose one-third of the new patient inquiries at the front desk. What’s worse, they usually don’t even know they have a problem. In the second video, Secrets to Converting 90% or more of Phone Inquiries to Patients, Stewart Gandolf tells you how to stop the bleeding...and what to do instead.
5. Video Three: A guide to creating an unstoppable brand. Lonnie presents a powerful step-by-step guide to Branding Your Organization for a Competitive Edge. It’s about creating your own unique position in the market that helps prospective patients choose you over the competition.
6. Video Four: Generating professional referrals. Referral-based practices need to create and maintain a system that Wins More Doctor Referrals and Secures Professional Relationships.
7. Did we mention that it’s free? Well, yes, it is free. Complimentary. No cost, no strings. It’s our gift. And these first few titles aren't the half of it. There's much more.
You'll find a related post here titled, Lewis Carroll, Yogi Berra and the “Any Road” Healthcare Marketing Fantasy.