Presented by Stewart Gandolf, CEO
While some doctors are overwhelmingly busy due to the COVID-19 pandemic, others currently have far more time available than usual.
Meanwhile, many healthcare organizations still need to communicate with their customers and referring doctors, even though face-to-face meetings are presently impossible.
When you attend this webinar, you’ll discover:
- How to communicate with doctors and executives ethically and effectively during the COVID-19 crisis (and beyond)
- Which digital “B2B” doctor marketing strategies and tactics work best
- How to build your physician database with highly qualified prospects
- How to optimize your email and marketing automation efforts
- Powerful new ways to target doctors using digital advertising and social media
- Secrets to creating the content your doctors desire most
This webinar is appropriate for senior executives and marketing professionals who represent hospitals, group specialty practices, addiction treatment facilities, skilled nursing facilities, pharmaceuticals, device manufacturers, and other healthcare organizations.
Register on this page to access the recording of Stewart’s webinar.
Over the years Stewart has personally marketed and consulted for over 1,457 healthcare clients, ranging from private practices to multi-billion dollar corporations. Additionally, he has marketed a variety of America’s leading companies, including Citicorp, J. Walter Thompson, Grubb & Ellis, Bally Total Fitness, Wells Fargo and Chase Manhattan. Stewart co-founded our company, and today acts as Chief Executive Officer. He is also a frequent author and speaker on the topic of healthcare marketing. His personal accomplishments are supported by a loving wife and two beautiful daughters.
At Healthcare Success, our mission is to help you build market share and attract the patients you want. Our advanced digital marketing strategies put your hospital, health system or practice in front of the right people at the right time.