Web Designer/Developer – Healthcare Marketing Agency
Healthcare Success, a fast-paced, dynamic marketing agency in Orange County, CA, is seeking for an exceptional designer to help with our current workload of client-facing and internal website projects. If you are an experienced web designer, or developer with an eye for design, and have a background in online marketing or design agency experience, please apply.
Your skill set should include professional web design and development experience, project management, organization, client communication, problem solving, leadership skills, teamwork and a positive attitude. We are a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment with an uncompromising commitment to quality.
Locals only; this is a full-time position at our office in Irvine, CA.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design website layouts with industry standard programs, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- Develop website layouts into static or CMS driven websites, with platforms such as Wordpress. Unbounce, Joomla and Drupal experience a plus.
- Update or add new features to client or internal projects.
- Work with copywriters to ensure that content marketing or SEO goals are met on website projects.
- Present design or development work to clients, and act as a client resource for account managers.
- Facilitate client WordPress training, site documentation, and maintenance.
Skill and Experience Requirements
(Note: Must have all of the experience listed below):
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in web design and development, with SEO & SEM (landing page design) experience.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, including theme and plugin development. Sage Theme, yarn, gulp and Bower experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of User Experience (UX) design.
- Experience in current web technologies, e.g. HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Responsive Design.
- Experience with front-end Frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap, or Zurb Foundation, HTML 5 Boilerplate.
- Familiarity with current design trends, e.g. Flat or Material Design, Parallax Design, Animation, Motion and Interactivity.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficiency in industry standard graphic editing software, e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, etc.
- Strong grasp of design fundamentals, e.g. color, proportion, contrast, hierarchy, unity, gestalt.
- Strong typographic skills.
- Strong grasp of user-centered design and accessible, modern web design principles.
- Self motivated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- A dedicated team player with strong interpersonal skills and commitment.
- An attention to detail and organization.
Where You’ll Work:
Collaboration is essential to how we operate, and we’ve structured our office accordingly. We have a wide-open, modern workspace that’s fully equipped with anything you need from technology to table tennis.
What You’ll Get:
We offer all full-time employees 15 PTO days plus 8 company holidays, competitive base salaries, health coverage including medical, dental, and vision benefits, and an amazing culture.